Includes: Daily Coffee/Tea Breaks & Lunch & Dinner
Early Bird Rate
Before August 25th, 2021
Regular Registration Rate
After August 25th, 2021
(Students and Committees)
|500 USD||520 USD||340 USD|
|520 USD||550 USD||360 USD|
|330 USD||360 USD||230 USD|
|Listener||270 USD||300 USD||180 USD|
|Additional Paper||300 USD / Per One||300 USD / Per One||300 USD / Per One|
|Additional Page||70 USD / Page||70 USD / Page||70 USD / Page|
1. If the first author is not able to attend the conference, the second author or subsequent author has to pay the full registration fee.
2. In a paper with more than one author, all the authors attending the conference most complete their registration individually.
3. If you register as a Student, you will be asked to email a copy of your student ID card.
4. One regular registration is within FIVE Pages including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged.
5. Once a successful registration transaction has been completed, confirmation of registration in soft-copy via email would be sent to the email address of the registrant. For some registration types it may be necessary to complete required information – such as attendee name – before the confirmation of registration and invitation letter can be issued.
6. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of Co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
Written requests for cancellations must be received in the ICMEN Conference Secretary by September 10, 2021, and 30% processing fee is required. Cancellations received after September 10, 2021, will NOT be dismissed and registration fees will not be refund.
The ICMEN cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The ICMEN cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.