The Submission Information page describes the types of submissions and how to submit your work to this conference. It provides information to help you through the process from paper submission to preparing your presentation at the conference.
Authors are invited to submit papers through the
Iconf. Submission System before
September 25th, 2021.
For any inquiry about the conference, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com.
Please prepare your paper under the template: Template.docx
Please follow these guidelines to ensure your paper is reviewed. Papers that are not prepared according to these formatting instructions will NOT be reviewed.
The entire paper submission (title page in Title Case, abstract, main text, figures, graphs, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE document created in one of the following compatible formats:
Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf)
Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx)
1. All papers must be submitted and presented in clear English with grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
2. Paper submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
3. Please do not submit multiple copies of the same paper.
4. Please note, once submitted, your paper cannot be amended. Please contact the Organizing Secretariat should you need to amend or cancel the paper.
5. At the time of submission, submitted papers must not have been previously presented or scheduled for presentation at the ICMEN. Submitted papers must not have been published or accepted for publication. If a paper is under review, it must NOT appear in print before the Academy meeting, Nov. 26-28, 2021.
6. NO changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship, and actual paper can occur AFTER the submission deadline.
All papers that conform to submission guidelines will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. Acceptance of papers will be communicated to authors by email. The authors of the accepted papers will be allowed to make corrections in accordance with the suggestions of the reviewers and submit final camera-ready papers within the stipulated deadline.
You will receive an email confirming that your paper has been received, indicating the allocated paper number. Please refer to this paper number in all further correspondence with the Organizing Secretariat regarding the paper.
Please contact the Secretariat if you submit a paper and do not receive confirmation that it has been received. Notifications regarding the status of your paper will be sent once the review process is complete.